cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Sales in June 2018

Sales are more slow this year especially in June 2018. Is that normal or is it because ebay is using a different algorithm?

Message 1 of 58
latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Slow Sales in June 2018

I have also noticed a severe drop off in sales as well as views on my items. I have been advertising over on twitter and still yet no views. I tweeted to ask ebay and was told that items are being viewed but that the counters are not viewable. If you refresh the page several times, it will sometimes show the views. It's really tough to put in the work as a part time seller to see zero results.

Message 16 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

I am off the Ebays no sales list since June 18th I have sold 508.00 and for the 1st 17 days of June I only sold 260.00 I hope this continues.  

Message 17 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

My sales on eBay are in the toilet.  Normally have 20+ sales a month.  This June, only 6 sales and 4 were in the first four days of June, then sales died.  Something is definitely wrong with eBay.  Lots of site problems and glitches.  The ebay programmers screw more things up than they fix.  Everytime ebay makes changes, sales suffer.   Leave the site alone.

Message 18 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

My sales have been slow in may and June. I have switched things around but even on Sundays which use to be our biggest sale day. It has been slow almost no traffic on ebay.

Message 19 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

I had 3 more sales yeaterday they were Autions which I never sell.

Message 20 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

It's The End Of June And Sales Are Still very Slow. Listing Are Not Getting Hardly Any Exposure?? I Guess eBay Doesn't Really Care About The Small Business Anymore.  You Hold Onto 100% Positive Feedback Top Seller And Still Sales Are Down??

Message 21 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

fivehappybakers You have over 70 sales this month I wish I had that

Message 22 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

This month is horrible.l  Like someone flipped a switch.

Message 23 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

Exactly!  I have had three sales in the last two days, so am thankful for that. But the counters on my listings are not working now. It has been a very disappointing month for sales. I will be happy to be able to cover my seller/store fees this month.

Message 24 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

No sales since June 13. But the views were down on items a week before that. Now the counters are not working properly since ebay's site update. On one item it said 2100 views, the next day it showed 30. This ebay glitch has been devastating for sellers in June. Time to lay off some of the IT personnel at ebay. The updates are not needed. Just another documented example of ebay screwing sellers.

Message 25 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

Sales on both ebay stores are pretty much non existant for 2 months now. Something has got to change. You would think ebay would get tired of losing so much money and they would revert back to the old platform.
Message 26 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

I am not sure what to do. I am a small seller, but the sales off of ebay have always helped ends meet. Now today on my seller status report it says my seller projected status is above standard and in danger of losing my top-rated status; I am proud toI have always maintained top-rated status. I think it is because my sales are non-existant this month, thanks to all of these changes and glitches by ebay. It is so frustrating...have worked hard to get to where I am...jumped through all the hoops...

Message 27 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

My June sales have tanked too.  If you look at the Groups page in this Community section - under Technical issues - you'll see lots of people reporting lots of different glitches to the Ebay system.  Even though the rep will tell you, when you call, that sales shouldn't be affected, they certainly have been.  We've been promised the glitches will be fixed by July 4, but I'm not holding my breath.

Message 28 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

another week of sales like this and ill be shutting it down. Now with the the new promotion sales change i am selling %70 less. My items sell good when they are on sale  and since ebay changed it 5 days ago i have sold less than 100. 

Message 29 of 58
latest reply

Slow Sales in June 2018

You had seven sales yesterday what are you talking about

Message 30 of 58
latest reply