cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Policy Change?

I know VERO steps in when they can and removes fakes, but I've seen so many fake LV bags and that was just on the first two pages of listings! I don't buy, sell, or post enough for eBay to pay attention to me, and unless something has changed, we are not allowed to print item numbers or sellers names here. But what has me really tripping is that with several designer bags, people are stating in the heading that the bag is fake or not real or something along those lines. I know it's illegal, but it seems that lately, eBay is riding the fence. Oh, BTW, I just saw the ugliest fake Murikami (sp?) Alma going for a BIN price of $1,200. I've learned so much from you guys and alberta, jsales, and everyone else who has imparted their designer wisdom over the years has made me quite knowledgeable. Thanks for that!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Policy Change?

I thought I just posted a response and it's not here! 

I came back to add that the keywords you mentioned were some I hadn't searched in a while. Wow! You are so right! 

I'd also commented (in my post that is gone) that it's very frustrating. We can report obvious and admitted fakes till the cows come home and they're not removed. Yet there have been over a dozen threads here on the fashion board, member to member board and the selling board where sellers with 100% authentic handbags are complaining that their listings are removed! (And these are NOT fakes which the sellers just don't realize they're fake. The pictures and description are perfect and adequate to prove authenticity!)

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 2
latest reply