cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help identifying mom's watch from the 90s. Movado Watch luxury

Hello, my mom found this old watch while cleaning out her things. 

I would like to see if anyone can identify the model number and sub model or tell me if it is authentic. 

I cannot really identify the numbers on the back of the watch.

What is the going price for a watch like this.

Btw, she said she bought it around 96’

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Need help identifying mom's watch from the 90s. Movado Watch luxury

not an expert but from what I know wacthes are really hard to authenticate just by pics only unless you have docs to prove authenticity, or 100% you bought it from a reputable store.  I suggest you go to an appreaiser in your area or if you have a movado store to help you because from what i know, they need to see what its inside to determine its authenticity.  There should have a model # in the backing, one clue is if you search it and did not find one exactly like yours there is a good chance that it is counterfeit.

found this website that has movado like yours.  

http://hollywood.luxwatch4you.com/movado-vizio-midi-quarz-83-65-0868

hope this helps.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Need help identifying mom's watch from the 90s. Movado Watch luxury

not an expert but from what I know wacthes are really hard to authenticate just by pics only unless you have docs to prove authenticity, or 100% you bought it from a reputable store.  I suggest you go to an appreaiser in your area or if you have a movado store to help you because from what i know, they need to see what its inside to determine its authenticity.  There should have a model # in the backing, one clue is if you search it and did not find one exactly like yours there is a good chance that it is counterfeit.

found this website that has movado like yours.  

http://hollywood.luxwatch4you.com/movado-vizio-midi-quarz-83-65-0868

hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply