cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo ID help - vintage leather briefcase F London made in London

Does anyone know want brand this briefcase is? The logo on the handle is a round gold "coin that has what looks like a single "F" and says "London" underneath. Inside is a goldtone plate that says "Made in Italy". The leather is buttersoft and the briefcase appears to be very high quality. Thank you in advance!

61107810866__C8D6479B-DD13-4138-83BB-29D5279623761.JPG

61107811410__B0AEE336-45B1-4184-9EB2-B449D6FF3845.JPG61107817596__23987D4A-93D5-45F9-8B60-1493A8CB913F.JPG61107818312__D4BC3C6F-1450-46F5-87E9-C82E3EE3FD13.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Logo ID help - vintage leather briefcase F London made in London

No clue and hopefully someone may know it but if they don’t I don’t really think it matters. There are so many obscure quality labels out there and in your case all you really need to sell it is “ F London Cognac (or whatever the color is-I can’t tell) Leather Briefcase Made Italy Combination Lock Hard Sided”

Watch your title when you list. Here you titled it “Made in London” which it isn’t.

Also, in the future, remove price tags (if that is one-it was a score if you paid $5) before you photograph. No one needs to see that and then see what you’re asking.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Could it be a Carl Friedrik London Briefcase made In Italy?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I don’t think it’s a Friedrik as their logo is different. I also believe this bag to be vintage, based on when the owner was working. He’s now in his 90s.

I liquidate estates. The price tags were done by someone who had an estate sale before us. Very little sold and we were contracted to do the rest. Before I sell it I will remove the $5 tag.

I would also like to know how to edit the title of this post. I have made in London when I should have written Italy. Can’t figure out the edit.

Thank you to the community!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Doesnt matter for this post-you can’t edit. Just make sure you correct when you list.

Saw that other company too but they started in 2012 so knew it couldn’t be them. Agree the case is vintage. Good luck with it.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply