cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing removed

I listed a vintage Coach Purse No. G2L-4150. It was removed as fraudulent. However there is another listing in a different color for the same Fletcher Saddle Bag purse on ebay. What's the issue? My purse is authentic and I feel I am being targeted. Any one else had this happen?

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Listing removed

What is the link to fashion?

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Listing removed

This is the fashion board. 

Use the camera icon at the top of the reply box to locate and upload pictures from your computer.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Listing removed

@rhow6201 

This post is on the Fashion Board now, it was moved here.

You can post the photos in your reply, use the camera icon above the post box, to upload pictures. 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Listing removed

Sorry @albertabrightalberta 

I cross posted with you..

Wasn't trying to create an echo in here. LOL

@rhow6201 Just add them to this thread.. 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Listing removed

@rhow6201 wrote:

How do you know any any reason ebay would not remove that bag? I still think they flag me because last year I had a bag they said was fake. How can you truly tell and authentic one? Is there an online guide, or is it just experience in handling the purses??? Thanks for any help you can provide. Oh, and can you report a fake one to the powers that be at ebay, or is it more complicated than that.

It never ceases to amaze me when posters come to the boards looking for help then never return to accept that help that total strangers with nothing to gain are willing to offer.

When OP was directed to the fashion board but didn't post there, it was requested that the thread be moved to that board. And even after returning to the thread again looking for help, the OP never posted the pictures needed to answer his/her questions. 

@rhow6201 - If you found an answer to your question, the decent thing to do would (at the very least) be that you come back to update. 

As you pointed out, you already had fakes removed in the past. If you still aren't sure about the authenticity of the bag that was recently removed, you're bound to make another mistake and put your account at risk.

Please return and post pictures of the bag with G2L-4150 that you claim was authentic but was removed. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 20 of 20
latest reply