cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jimmy Choo Authentic?

Is this Jimmy Choo authentic ?  I am almost sure it is but not 100% , it is a very heavy leather bag. and has all the correct hardware and engraved in the right places and a few other indicators The only thing is the name plate above the made in italy area was missing when I got it.  Based on some knowledge and the other information I took a chance on this beauty.  I have seen a Authentic Jimmy choo, a friend of mine has one she bought from the dept store and I asked her about the name plate, Hers also was very easy to come off.  So I want to make sure. and to see if I can list it.  

below are the photos.  thank you in advance for your assistance. 

jmym

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Jimmy Choo Authentic?

sorry for the duplicate photos learning a new laptop

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Jimmy Choo Authentic?

Jimmy Choo Authentic?

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Jimmy Choo Authentic?

bump this up please.  and let me know if it is authentic and can it be posted if it is ?  thank you so ver much

jmym

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Jimmy Choo Authentic?

I don't think anyone is ignoring you. It's just that there don't seem to be too many Jimmy Choo experts who frequent the boards.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Jimmy Choo Authentic?

Thanks Alberta maybe I will try the purse forum ?

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Jimmy Choo Authentic?

There's nothing to lose.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Jimmy Choo Authentic?

Your pictures are way too small. Jimmy Choo himself would not be able to authenticate it

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Jimmy Choo Authentic?

Yes,  I'll agree with a previous comment.  Best to post bigger photos.  I'm not an expert but may be able to compare with the JC bag I have.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Jimmy Choo Authentic?

Thanks for both of your comments.  When I opened them up they almost fill the screen to about 75% first it said they were too big now.... I think the problem is me.. I got a new laptop and it is giving me fits trying to stay with a screen and editing photos is a mess too. This is a touch screen, well I say it is a touch anywhere or thing and the screen/text/pictures/sizing all go up too 200. 

anyway I hate this computer.....so I will repost this with the requested info and I will do it on my husbands laptop without touch screen... LOL   more to see later.... about 1-2 hours  thanks for your help.

yvonne.jmym

Message 11 of 11
latest reply