cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jimmy Choo Authentic?

I was sold a fake Jimmy Choo handbag and it took me 4 months to find that out.  I was in a store that sells them and the salesperson showed me how to tell.  I contacted the seller and they said too bad have a nice day.  I know there is a policy not to sell things as authentic when they are not but the seller's policy is a 30 day return.  It is impossible to contact ebay and I can't use the form they provide because my item does not show up.  I am very frustrated.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Jimmy Choo Authentic?

Don't quote me, but I think you have 180 days or six months to file a claim through PayPal. Please contact them.

Did you pay the ebay seller using your bank card? You can also file a claim through your bank.
Always place a HAPPY price on your items. You never know, one of your buyers may be HAPPY to buy it from you.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Absolutely contact Paypal or your credit card company.

You have 180 days as stated above.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Didn't you look at the feedback before you bought from them?

That would have told you all you need to know.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Sadly Ebay doesn't seem to vet their Valet sellers.

Shame on them.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I can't even count the number of fakes I've seen listed by several different valet stores, including the referenced one.

Even if the seller made an "honest" mistake, he should have offered profuse apologies and issued you a full refund. And if he wanted the fake back, he should pay return shipping too.

It's a seller's responsibility to KNOW items are authentic prior to listing them, if they don't know they're supposed to find and unless authenticity is confirmed, they aren't supposed to list those items.

Obviously your seller didn't verify authenticity of the item before listing.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@gogoproductions wrote:
Don't quote me, but I think you have 180 days or six months to file a claim through PayPal. Please contact them.

Did you pay the ebay seller using your bank card? You can also file a claim through your bank.

Yes, 6 months (180 days) through paypal. FILE!

albertabrightalberta

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

And this seller is the company doing the authentications for Ebay authenticate: 

https://www.ebay.com/s/itemauthentication/seller?roken2=sa.pQXV0aGVudGljYXRpb24gTGF1bmNo.bQ0M=.g1873...

albertabrightalberta

Message 8 of 8
latest reply