cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with name and info on this beautiful vintage Dooney

measures approx. 12.25"w x 9"h x 4"d strap drop is 11"  made in italy  the red white and blue tag number

1  043062.

name and any other infor you have.  thanks again for all your hard work and your willingness to share it.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Help with name and info on this beautiful vintage Dooney

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It's authentic but I have no idea of the name of the style. Dooney's Toiny bags are Italian-made but I'm not sure they were made when your bag was made.

Maybe someone else might have more info.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Your bag is from the Dooney & Bourke Alto Collection according to my 2001 D&B catalog.  It's called "Small Short Flap Envelope", style MB01.  Retail was $295. Made in Italy.  Measurements in the catalog are a bit different, 11.75" W x 8.5" H x 3" W, but I don't think that's unusual.  I've sold many bags over the years and the measurements can vary from the catalog info.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

thank you so much for this quick and correct information. You provided details I forgot to ask about, so thanks to you for going the extra mile. 🙂
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for your reply, I am glad to see you are still here. I haven't been on the boards much due to an illness. Anniebrosia, helped with all the info I needed. but thank you none the less.

jmym
Message 6 of 6
latest reply