cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burberry Capri Pants Authentic ??

The material on these capri pants is quite thin so had me questioning if these are authentic or not.   Otherwise they look good to me although I'm not a Burberry expert.  IMG_3855.JPGIMG_3856.JPGIMG_3857.JPGIMG_3859.JPGIMG_3860.JPGIMG_3861.JPGIMG_3862.JPGIMG_3864.JPG

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Burberry Capri Pants Authentic ??

Hope you didn’t pay much for them and/or can return them. 100% counterfeit. Genuine Burberry pants would be sized (not SML) but respectfully and seriously, did you even read the care tag? So many mistakes it would be a joke if counterfeiting were not a serious problem. Sorry.

If you’re stuck with them just cut out all tags except the size (which is probably off since they’re Asian counterfeits) and you can sell them as generic. Make sure nothing is stamped Burberry if you do that.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hope you didn’t pay much for them and/or can return them. 100% counterfeit. Genuine Burberry pants would be sized (not SML) but respectfully and seriously, did you even read the care tag? So many mistakes it would be a joke if counterfeiting were not a serious problem. Sorry.

If you’re stuck with them just cut out all tags except the size (which is probably off since they’re Asian counterfeits) and you can sell them as generic. Make sure nothing is stamped Burberry if you do that.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@jsales0 wrote:

I agree. They are horrible fakes. Sorry.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply