cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought two bags from different ebay seller , but came from the same place(hong kong) are all fake

fake with low qualityfake with low quality2.pic.jpgthe sneak's eyes are plasticthe sneak's eyes are plasticthe letter not even in a linethe letter not even in a linesmelly, low qualitysmelly, low qualitydust bag , never seen this kind fake dust bagdust bag , never seen this kind fake dust bag15.pic_thumb.jpgthese two bag from different ebay seller, but came from the same place, the sender is the same.these two bag from different ebay seller, but came from the same place, the sender is the same.12.pic_thumb.jpg17.pic_thumb.jpgthe seller sent me a pic , ask me to ship the bag to North Korea.I bought two bags from different ebay seller, but their paypal account name is the same.the list item location is Ebensburg PA

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Bought two bags from different ebay seller , but came from the same place(hong kong) are all fake

i am sure the bags are all fake, now i just wanna to return  , but the seller asked me to ship to North Korea? the bags shipped from HONG KONG, two bags shipped from same person in Honkingtwo bags shipped from same person in Honking25.pic_thumb.jpg

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

I just sent you a private message.

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

For future reference, nothing coming out of any of those countries is likely to be authentic. Ever.

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Buy American, because it maters. Good Luck to you.

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

What is the "partial refund" amount they are settling with you? You paid about $1000, if they refund you 500, that means you still bought a market value of counterfeit product of $250 a piece, this might be one of their strategy, they will still make money off you, unless you get full refund. 

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

OP, you are correct. You got scammed.

And in fact, I had a similar experience with an Am@zon purchase several months ago. And the response I receive was almost identical to yours. I didn't want a partial refund for a fake, something he kept insisting on.

I'm not sure how ebay will respond but just keep insisting that you want a full refund and you will ship to the US address ebay has on record.

You shouldn't have to pay return shipping to Asia and if that's what the seller insists on, file a dispute with your c.c. company.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

u know wat they list item loction are all in the U.S, then shipped the item outside the States.

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

i just don't wanna the bags, i sent buyer msg today, but no reply.

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

You bought from the rampant band of Asian Scammers. They list high end bags and list them new for $500 or under. Please respond to my PM with the correct numbers.

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

what about this time?

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

@lillyan25 wrote:

What is the "partial refund" amount they are settling with you? You paid about $1000, if they refund you 500, that means you still bought a market value of counterfeit product of $250 a piece, this might be one of their strategy, they will still make money off you, unless you get full refund. 

The OP doesn't want nor should get a partial. The OP should settle for nothing less than a full refund.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

I got it:

When you see this in the listing stay away:

"Pls pay it via paypal in 24hours."

They use improper English. They only list 1 item on each ID. They have THOUSANDS of IDs.

Most of the IDs end in a -0. Most of the IDs were registered between June and Dec of 2016. Most of the IDs are real names in those states that they show. They drop a letter or 2 off the name and add the -0.

The price is too good to be true...they are Chinese fakes.

The Celine you bought retails for $4350. Never discounted.

The Bvlgari Serpenti Forever Green retails for $2750. Never discounted.

Do not respond the seller at all.

Let me do some digging.

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Do u hv any idea? what should i do? Contact ebay>? Open a snad dispute?

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

You already filed for a return. I don't think you can change the case once it's open.

I can get back to you tomorrow as I have to go to bed soon. I have some ideas that may help you. Please be patient.

Message 15 of 19
latest reply