cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticating Baby Burberry Sweater

I obtained this sweater a few months ago. I do not want to list it in my store unless I know that it is authentic.  Is there anyone who knows Burberry and can give me some information on this sweater?  The tag says BURBERRY, underneath that it says London England, (those 2 pieces of information are identical to authentic sweaters I've seen online), and underneath that it says Spring Summer 2019.

Then there is a stamp done with ink on the inside of the sweater, near the right shoulder, in Chinese characters.  Google translated it roughly that it says "Feng Color Version". It is beautifully made and feels of very good quality. It is described at Neiman-Marcus as "Graham Icon Strip Wool Blend Cardigan".  Does anyone have any advice on this item? Thank you!IMG_8671.jpgIMG_8672.jpgIMG_8674.jpgIMG_8675.jpgIMG_8676.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The Chinese stamp would be the first red flag. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Most of Burberry clothing is made in china.  So its not necessarily a red flag.  The fact that it says 'spring summer 2019' makes me thing it might be some sort of 'sample' that was sent from the factory to corporate for approval.  Its very curious indeed.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply