cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticate Louis Vuitton Scarf Shawl

I hope this is ok that I am posting this; but I was hoping someone could tell me if this is authentic... I took the pictures at my house. Thank you!!!

IMG_0332.jpgIMG_0333.jpgIMG_0334.jpgIMG_0331.jpgIMG_0337.jpgIMG_0335.jpgIMG_0336.jpg

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Authenticate Louis Vuitton Scarf Shawl

Counterfeit. Sorry. Please deface it with permanent ink and put scissor cuts in it so it can never be resold. You can then use it to wrap jewelry or other smalls.

The font is incorrect as is the tag.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Please don’t attempt to return it if you can afford to take the loss as whoever sold it to you will just rip off someone else. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Also, fine that you’re posting this. We encourage all to try and authenticate your designer goods so that you don’t make mistakes that could impact your accounts. Sometimes a fake is obvious to those that know the label (as is this one), sometimes we’re not sure and encourage the poster to use a pro but what we don’t want to do is see anyone waste money on authentication of obvious fakes. 

Hopefully the next one will be genuine. They are out there. One of my fave Vuitton bags was pristine and $40 at a yard sale sold by a “princess” who thought it was “too dated to wear”. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I look forward to finding a "princess"! Hahaha! Thank you!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thank you very much!
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thank you for your help!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Youre welcome!