cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentic Coach Willis Bag?

I'm sure this bag is fake. I would just like a second opinion.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184181788462?ul_noapp=true

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Authentic Coach Willis Bag?

Well it's too bad I'm being ignored here on this Ebay discussion group. The sad part is, the whole idea of posting here is being ignored also, and some poor Coach enthusiast is going to be sold a (probable) fake bag. Thanks so much 'Experts'!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

"I'm sure this bag is fake..."

I dont understand, if youre so sure its fake, why arent you reporting it yourself?   Authenticators should know where to find answers and photos of similar items for comparison.  Youve told us publicly and privately why our conclusions based on physical evidence in previous authentications were wrong, so why blame us for keeping our opinions to ourselves now?

If youre worried someone is going to buy a fake, do something about it.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Wow!!  Words are powerful and yours are very accusatory.  The Coach Co. could help you, but, hopefully you wouldn't unload on them on the phone like you did here.  Just because you are typing instead of talking does not mean that rudeness is acceptable.

I certainly hope your day get's better and that you reflect on how your attitude could benefit from an adjustment.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Recommended reading; 

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 9.11.50 PM.png

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Wow, what a great book. I'd like to return the favor and recommend one for you! Enjoy!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply