cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tronicscenter Scam - Macbook parts

Just to let anyone who´s buying in this place know about my experience. I bought a LCD display for my Macbook (to replace my broken screen). They sent me a display with a badly welded connector (which means they weld the parts they sell, which is unacceptable!). I sent it back (from South America, which cost me A LOT), and they didn´t want to send me a new display. They said the post office had packed it badly so they have no responsability (what does that have to do with selling a part with a broken connector?). 

Be careful with this place, they use damaged parts and work over them (welding them) which makes them totally unreliable. And not assuming the error is even worse. I lost 350 buck (200 buck for the part, 50 for shipping in from Miami and 100 for sending it back). They don´t even care. I feel robbed. 

Here´s an image so you know how they work (this is the welded connector):
Badly welded connector

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I hve no idea why you would not have made use of the MBG that eBay offers:

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/return-item-refund?id=404...

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Is there a reason you did not simply open an item not as described case?  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There's  no way you can lose money when you return something through eBay. Why didn't  you do that?  That's how returns work.

You return it choosing the reason that it is  not as described, doesn't  match, or defective.

That opens a case. Then the seller is required to send you a return label or return shipping costs so you can return it, or a refund. They have 3 business days to do this. If they don't  then you go back to the case and ask eBay for help. If eBay sees that the seller isn't  being responsible they refund you and you would not have to return it.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply