cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement DVD disk Twilight Zone

Hello, I have just discovered this eBay community so I hope I am posting this in the right spot. I am looking for a replacement disc for the twilight zone season one disc one. Does anyone know where I can find the single item so I can sell a complete box set? I have the first desk, but it’s a little bit scuffed up and all the remaining discs are in like new condition. I was hoping I can find one to match so they are at least close to uniform. Thank you in advance ☺️

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The best way to find a particular item on eBay is to use the Search box at the top of the page. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

If you have a store that sells DVDs (such as Disc Replay) near you, the offer disc  resurfacing for approx. $3-$5. The process only takes up to an hour at the most and they can call you when it is finished. I suggest trying that. I've had this process done on several DVDs and video games - they work good as new - just make sure the DVD doesn't have any cracks in it.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@jonesch404,

If there is no DVD resurfacing place near you, You can find some discs avaialable on ebay.  CBS, Image Entertainment , put out two different collections in 2002 and 2004. The discs all have the same content, but the 2002 releases were boxed in 9 disc sets.  The 2004 sets contained 5 discs per box, in thicker jewel cases.  It looks like most of the listings are for boxed sets 1-5, `04 releases.  I found one for disc 1 1st link below)  the others seem to be the boxed sets.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/313179026946?hash=item48eaecb602:g:6I4AAOSw9WBebHHd&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA0L...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=+Twilight+zone+collection...

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hey there! Welcome to the eBay community! I'm not sure where you can find a replacement disc for the Twilight Zone season one, disc one, but have you considered reaching out to the manufacturer directly? They may have a replacement disc available for purchase, or they may be able to direct you to a retailer that sells them. Another option would be to search for the replacement disc on eBay or other online marketplaces. Additionally, you may want to consider upgrading to the Replacement Windsor, which includes all episodes of the Twilight Zone series and is available on several online platforms. Good luck with your search!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply