cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item with no description

I want to buy a used item but all the description says is no returns, its listed as used, if it does not fully function and the seller has not listed all of the problems with it would I be able to get my money back? The seller is not responding to messages, I have tried to message them, and so has my fiance, its a good deal if it works, but I'm really iffy on buying from someone who can't properly describe an item. Some of their feedback even mentions how people are not getting items as pictured and damages that werent mentioned. I wanted to just email ebay about it but there is no option to just ask them a question like this

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Item with no description

Since eBay does not normally reply to emails, I wouldn't spend much more time to try them again.  As for the seller, their lack of response should be answer enough for you -- don't buy from this seller!  And, with the seller's previous feedback as you described, that's another reason not to bother with this seller.  Move along to a seller who is more honest and responsive, and remember:  If an item looks too good to be true, it probably isn't.  Good luck.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Item with no description

repairelectronics
Trailblazer

You answered your own question, they didn't reply and have bad feedback... does a fairy have to pull all your teeth or does Albert Johnson have to do it for you.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Item with no description

You seem to be asking if you can return an item, as being not as described, if upon receipt the item doesn't match your expectations.

Why take the chance that it may not fully function ?

Since you have not received a reply from the seller to your inquiry, my advice is to seriously consider the purchase of another item. 

Hopes this helps

Message 4 of 4
latest reply