cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I see items I know are scam, how to report

Hi, my first time posting. I have been around a while and know of alot of scams. Looking through NES consoles, I see a deal too good to be true. Full NES, both controllers, zapper, all wires, and 3 games, for $30 free shipping. Then right below it is another with the exact same picture ( taken in home on a unique table covered in plastic), same description and price. The 2 accounts are brand new (0 activity), one from Chicago one from Texas, so they say. Not only same discription, but same background description page ( when you have a store and that page that is the same on all items with all the store policies, guarantees, we work very hard to sell quality items....., Please look at all our other items). But it was the background page for another legit small store that sells alot of video games.  That night I did message that game store to let them know the scammers were using his page with his store name, he said thank you, that those were not his posts. It was a few nights ago, I knew I had to tell him about it ( I couldn't just look away , them using a legit seller's name on it) and tried to go on, but it is nagging at me. How to report it to eBay, with having no transaction with them myself I can't find a link. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Isn't there a report item link on the auction page?
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

There is a Report Button, BUT NONE of the report  choices are Scam..
The choices are stolen etc

Message 3 of 3
latest reply