cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't know what to do at this point.

Can Ebay help me with this kind of problem?  On Sept. 17 2017 I've purchased a brand new Realrelax favor 3 massage chair on ebay from seller user name Realrelax168. The chair comes with 3 year warranty which was one of the main reason i felt comfortable about buying it. But just about 2 weeks ago the remote on the chair stopped working. It just dont power on making this 400 lb. chair useless. So i tried to call customer service at realrelax on the number 303 800 6313 prvided on the warranty card and on there website. The number seems to be a fake number that no one ever answers. I then emailed real relax custumer service and I did get a reply. He told me that he will take care of that problem for me and that he was gonna have the seller contact me through ebay message directly. No one ever messaged me and now, they are not replying to my emails at all any more. And the seller also not replying to my messages ether. Its like that user name "Realrelax168" is not active anymore. I don't know what to do at this point. Now I am stuck and out of options. Can ebay possibly help me with this problem in any way or form? These chairs are a popular item on ebay. I don't know what people do when problems like this occurs

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear seller, 

I purchased the same chair last year off Daily Deals, ,,, I ran into a simular situation the back of my chair was cracked ..I called the number listed  email ect, no luck, lucky for me my seller was a Top Rated  Seller  with terrible communications,  I had EBay customer care step in and I got another chair wow 2 full chairs, I would ask for a full refund and or look for the remote online would be out of pocket but might be stress free I think the warranty is a sham as for no replies.  Good luk Sigs70

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can try to see if you buy a remote from similar seller or find the remote online perhaps? At this point, you may have to leave the appropriate feedback.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply