cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have one to sell? Sell now Vizio E600DLB030-007 Replacement LED Backlight Strips E60-C3 Complete Se

I can't seem to locate this product, and those who do, charge an arm and leg. They sell em by twos and charge about 50.00 dollars. Is it possible to login to another country and see if they have them? Product: 

Have one to sell? Sell now
Vizio E600DLB030-007 Replacement LED Backlight Strips E60-C3 Complete Set 
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Have one to sell? Sell now Vizio E600DLB030-007 Replacement LED Backlight Strips E60-C3 Complete

Hi elkman2782012,

That's because LED strips are TV panel-specific. They all look alike, may even have the same-looking connectors, and come from the same original supplier, sure, but they won't work the way that you intuitively think it does.

It sounds counter-intuitive and even contradictory but this is how TV manufacturers have chosen to protect their oligopoly in the marketplace and protect themselves from counterfeiters looking for a quick buck, which is a good and a bad thing. Good for them as a business but also bad for us as consumers. However, it is also good for us as consumers as it also protects us from the counterfeiters selling inferior products that burn out faster (or sooner) than those that have been QC'd by the original manufacturer and/or supplier. 

Ultimately, it boils down to whether you want to pay for an inferior replacement part or pay for the original but superior replacement part. 

We hope this information will help you make a more informed decision on your home needs.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Have one to sell? Sell now Vizio E600DLB030-007 Replacement LED Backlight Strips E60-C3 Complete

this post is kinda old now--but I'll respond anyway.

When repairing Tv's, I have found it's aften cheaper to buy the same TV--with broken screen, as parts !

You can often find what you need on craigslist, or facebook. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply