cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volks dolls

Does anyone know anything about this doll? It’s stamped 2001 Volks and is about 11” long. 😊 Thanks

0364C464-7482-4C05-B690-98DD0D897D1A.jpeg

Are you a GOOD witch, or a BAD witch??.....(IM a sandwich)
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Volks dolls

I think you are correct that your doll being 11" is a "Dolfie," not a "Super Dolfie." There is a lot of information on the internet about these dolls and it appeared from what I read that yours is an early doll, based on the year on the doll and the smaller size. There is all kinds of customizing of these dolls going on...buying body parts, eyes, wigs, outfits...My head was swimming. I think rosegoldwitch gave very helpful info about where to go for detailed info about these dolls. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Volks is a Japanese company. Your doll is a BJD (ball-jointed doll) called a "Super Dolfie."  They are quite pricey. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

A1BCE3C8-FCD6-4D60-AC4D-AE5530A2C068.jpeg

 Thank You! I was wondering if this 11” Volks doll was also a Super Dolfie? Also, would you happen to know where I can get more information on these please? Thank You so much for your help.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

this one curious over materials but comparable go for about  $200

There's truth in lies and lies in truth, would I lie to you???
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Den of Angels has info up probably you don't have to go into to see, look up 12" volks then year in google & soem open stats should  pull up, also  go high to low here for similar reference: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=volks+12%22+DOLL&_sacat=237&LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=16

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for your help, much appreciated! 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

ere are any specifics you are looking for that I could find in DOA let me know & will go in & look for you. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I think you are correct that your doll being 11" is a "Dolfie," not a "Super Dolfie." There is a lot of information on the internet about these dolls and it appeared from what I read that yours is an early doll, based on the year on the doll and the smaller size. There is all kinds of customizing of these dolls going on...buying body parts, eyes, wigs, outfits...My head was swimming. I think rosegoldwitch gave very helpful info about where to go for detailed info about these dolls. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

There is SO much information on the newer dolls but I have yet to see much info on the older ones. These are very cute dolls and I am in love with all of their clothes and shoes. 

EB54C821-6521-4A59-874D-F7A862B23496.jpeg

FD2C737C-2201-4F42-A3B8-CF0E75CC8835.jpeg

11B8396A-35E4-40CF-B24D-2AA00142317F.jpeg

Message 9 of 9
latest reply