cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sellers page

how can we go back to the old seller page.  the new one is very bad. i am thing of dropping out.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: sellers page

@kens_collectables2012 wrote:

how can we go back to the old seller page.  the new one is very bad. i am thing of dropping out.

Word is that the old page is gone for some, and going for the rest of us.

The "seller hub" will be the way of selling in Managed Payments.

It can be "customized" to arrange things where you want them, and removed things you think you do not want.

I kicked and screamed at the "sellers hub" when it came out, but even as a small seller I now find it useful.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@kens_collectables2012 

I tagged your post.  You can see that you are not alone in your feelings on this.  I cannot imagine how eBay thinks that this is a good layout.

If it does not steamline and improve efficiency, then it is a bad design...very simple concept.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

It's a disaster and I just got off the phone telling eBay - not that it matters. 

Everything that was once on one page, now takes 3 pages to go through! Plus, plus, plus! I've been with eBay since 2001 and nothing gets better. or easier. selling on Facebook seems to be a option that is gaining attention. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I agree, this new page is terrible.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Keep contacting Ebay.  If enough people react, perhaps we can get the old page back.   When they deleted that page on March 22, I felt like I just lost a friend.  The old page was so helpful,  everything in one place and all I had to do is scroll down the page.  Now I feel like a frog jumping all over the place.  No fun anymore.  

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

This junk will make it impossible to continue selling on eBay.  You have opt-out of the seller's hub in order to even get to this sorry excuse for a seller's page which does not tell when a listing ends.

Also, eBay has redefined the Bulk Selling Tool as only available to stores to sell multiple copies of an item.

Items only sell when they are ending. Most buyers are on-line on Saturday. Listings that end mid-week are a waste because nobody is buying.

Sales are so poor that I could never recoup my listing fees If I had to pay for them. This is due to the fact that everything is made in China, Chinese sellers can visit the factories and buy far below wholesale, and their government gives them free shipment to the USA. I am forced to sell collectible items at low prices and give USPS Priority Mail shipping due to the scammers who claim non-receipt. USPS will only track insured items.

200 free listings = 50 per week. Listing them without the Bulk Selling tool requires individually re-listing each item and going through the whole listing process for each, taking about two minutes per item, if there is no snag (there frequently is.) I have better things to do for such poor results.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Every time ebay makes changes it is not for the good of the sellers. All they do is make it more difficult to do everything. Go back to the old way and we will all be happier. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I haven't found anything I want to find yet!!  Everything was right there where I wanted it!!  I'll have to search around for the extra pages now!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply