cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

excaliber-us
Enthusiast

Silly Symphony Playing Cards, wow, haven't seen those. You'll have to post some pictures of those. Very interesting!

Message 1546 of 1,793
latest reply

Very glad I found this though, no offense, not sure how much help it'll be.

I have a very old 1930's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Tapesty Rug. I've look around the internet to try and find value, but have not come up with any -good- comparisons.

The ones I usually find that are the same one I have, are nowhere near as in good of condition as the one I have. So..really not sure.

The color quality is fantastic (better than in photo, not the best light and pic seems just a bit blurry). I do not notice any fraying, stains, it does not smell..no holes. The fringe on the end seems all to be intact. It has what I am guessing are original tags on it. The Made in Italy one and then the Disney one.

Really curious as to value.

Message 1547 of 1,793
latest reply

Also, need to right click and view image on the pictures. Thought they were smaller than that..

Message 1548 of 1,793
latest reply

simpleeels
Enthusiast

I have, from the late 50's early 60's, a Tinkerbell spoon, Pluto knife and a Jimminy Cricket fork in blue plastic.  Are they of any value?  Thank you.

Message 1549 of 1,793
latest reply

shellydc1972
Enthusiast

Hi thanks for reply. Please find photos of silly symphony cards as requested. Any info on this item would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Message 1550 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello. Did the makers of Disney ceramic banks mark certian ones "Sample" and the four digit item number handpainted on the backs? It is definately done by hand and by the maker. I have a Big Al Country Bear ceramic bank marked as such. How rare are these? I appreciate your help...thanks!

Message 1551 of 1,793
latest reply

disneydork7592
Enthusiast

Hello, 

I was just curious as to in which countries Walt Disney productions items were actually manufactured? I know that for the item to be legitimate it must say Walt Disney productions on it, but I would hate to buy an item from a country that did not produce these legitimate items. 

Thank you for your time and your response!

Message 1552 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi, 

I was wondering if you could help me evaluate this Bambi figurine, I have not been able to find it online. All I could find was one similar figurine made by Leonardi in the 1940's. Thanks!

Message 1553 of 1,793
latest reply

I have a 1965 Disneyland World of Flowers book.  The book is in great shape, except for a small hole in the binding, and it has the dust jacket, but it is is a little ragged.  I am wanting to sell it.  What would be the easiest way to sell it? 

Message 1554 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello, my name is Alyssa and I have recently just purchased a Tinkerbell necklace. She is posed sitting down on what appears to be a ball or something similar and is a little over 2" big. The necklace attachment is at the base of her top bun. The necklace has some weight to it so i would believe it to be made from silver or possibly a sterling silver. The odd thing about her is that she has no wings. I have checked her back and have determined that she most likely never had any because it is very smooth and no appearance of a break off. I am not sure if it would be a mistake by the manufacturer or if this necklace was designed as so. At the top of the object that she is sitting on it says copyright Walt Disney Productions. I am very interested in finding out what year she was distributed in. Hoping you can help me out 😃

Message 1555 of 1,793
latest reply

draydenjuenemann
Enthusiast

Hello! I picked up this Mickey Mouse picture at a thrift store. It has some sort of Chinese or Japanese writing on the picture as well as the frame. It has a Walt Disney Productions copy on it. But I haven't been able to find any info about it or anything similar to it. Hoping you might be able to help. Thank you!   Kristen

Message 1556 of 1,793
latest reply

kimmybop
Enthusiast

I'm looking for info for a Walt Disney Productions Play Pal Plastics - Porcelain Donald duck

Message 1557 of 1,793
latest reply

alib5160
Enthusiast

Thank you  for your information, and if you areable ,I would appreciate some advice.

I have a Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs themed child's mug. It is a gorgeous little piece in the art deco style,colourful and appealing, and is made in Japan. It is marked 'with permission Walt Disney Enterprises',which I guess dates it as pre-1940. I've not been able to find a comparable listing despite searching extensively.I would like to put it up for sale but am an ebay novice, so value your guidance.

Cheers, 

Ali B

Message 1558 of 1,793
latest reply

does anyone know what a pair of 1960 Walt Disney World mittens with tag still attached are worth?

Message 1559 of 1,793
latest reply

bluefroth1
Enthusiast

Hi I have these Snow white String Lights from 1938 and am wondering what they are worth? They are in great shape for their age but one corner of the lid is ripped but it doesn't compromise the picture. Some lights have flaking paint etc...but overall good condition. Any ideas? Thanks Michelle

Message 1560 of 1,793
latest reply