cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

Hi I am desperately trying to find a set of the Disney 12 Days of Christmas plush bean bags. More specifically Clarabelle cow because I can at least find one of each of the others but she is the only one that I can't find listed anywhere at all. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks!

Message 1516 of 1,793
latest reply

jimbeck
Enthusiast

Hello. I have a 1960's era seven dwarfs charm bracelet. Any idea of its' value? Thanks!

Message 1517 of 1,793
latest reply

pegasus_4449
Enthusiast

I have 4 Disney 16mm films -

On Ice

The Old Mill

The Three Little Pigs

Donald's Lucky Day

They were last viewed before 1960 and have been in storage since then. Can you give me a ball park value for these?

Message 1518 of 1,793
latest reply

The 16mm films can have some novelty value; but have greatly declined in value since the advent of VHS / DVD / Blu-ray issues of these animated shorts. 

In many cases, the original cans the films are held in... can be worth more than the films themselves. 

All of these films are readily available in the other formats... so the value of the 16mm films will be minimal; possibly $20 each.

The same is true for 8mm films issued in small cardboard boxes.

For some rare Disney films of the 1920's (Alice in Wonderland animated / live action films)... which may have been considered "lost"... the story could be very different... with much stronger collector interest.

Message 1519 of 1,793
latest reply

Depending upon condition, and the particular version of each issue; bracelets from the 1960's can range from $10 - $75.

However... if one were to find the Cartier bracelet featuring Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs from 1937... you'd have a real treasure on your hands!

Message 1520 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello, I'm trying to ascertain the approximate date and value of a Disney rug. (see picture)  While the photo is not great it appears to be a bath-mat or small throw rug with the copyright in the lower left along with the W.D. initials.  I have it under glass and the back has a paper seal so I can't break that to give you any additional details.  The characters depicted appear to be very early versions of Disney's design.

Please advise if you've ever seen this before and what you know about it.  Thank you.

-Mark

Message 1521 of 1,793
latest reply

I was wondering if you could help me to identify the era of a disney t shirt based on the label.  I often come across disney shirts with different labels (Micky Inc (1990's?), Disney Designs, etc.) and although I have done a decent amount of research, I can't find anything linking a specific label to a specific era.  My question mainly relates to the older, vintage disney shirts.  Any info would be much appreciated! 

Message 1522 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi There!  I was given a Winnie the Pooh statue and I can't seem to find information about it.  The person who gave it to me use to work at Disneyland in California.  He said it is made of bronze.  It looks like bronze, is very heavy and possibly from the early 1980's.  Pooh stands about 9" and has Harry Holt signature on the back of Pooh's shirt and down Pooh's left leg it is numbered 108/200.  I would really appreciate any information or if someone has a contact for me.  I've sent email's to a few different Disneyana appraisers that I found on the internet, but haven't received any replies.  Thank you so much!

Message 1523 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi There!  I was given a Winnie the Pooh statue and I can't seem to find information about it.  The person who gave it to me use to work at Disneyland in California.  He said it is made of bronze.  It looks like bronze, is very heavy and possibly from the 1980's.  Pooh stands about 9" and has Harry Holt signature on the back of Pooh's shirt and down Pooh's left leg it is numbered 108/200.  I would really appreciate any information or if someone has a contact for me.  I've sent email's to a few different Disneyana appraisers that I found on the internet, but haven't received any replies.  Thank you so much!

Message 1524 of 1,793
latest reply

movies  how do i know if i have a disney collecters movie.   bill

Message 1525 of 1,793
latest reply

how to determin old disney movies&value.   bill

Message 1526 of 1,793
latest reply

linda1970-us
Enthusiast

I have a Mickey Mouse Hallmark card from 1935 I believe. It says Walt Disney Enterprises on the back and it says copyright 1935. I've included photos of the front, middle, and back of the card. I've been searching the internet trying to find another card like this but I cant find one anywhere. Does this card have any value?

Message 1527 of 1,793
latest reply

emilyhiscar
Enthusiast

Hello, I'm new to the eBay thing but I have some Disney dolls from the 90's that I was looking to sell. I'm guessing they aren't worth much but I wasn't sure if they would be worth more separate or sold as a set. You may need more details but I have a Mattel Quasimodo, Phoebus & esmeralda, a Mattel Mary Poppins, a Mattel Pocahontas and a galoob Anastasia (which I think is actually a 20th century fox movie/doll.) they are all unopened, unused but the boxes are a little worn. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks! 

Message 1528 of 1,793
latest reply

3115amber2006
Enthusiast

Hi I was wondering if you could help me please. I have mean researching this piece and I have not been able to find anything like it on the internet.  Its 1950's or possible earlier Bambi/Thumper Thermometer. It has the copyright Walt Disney Productions stamp on bottom left and Japan impressed at back. It is copper.  I will attach two photos for you to see.  I have a vintage shop in Australia and I was wondering what price this might achieve.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Amber

Message 1529 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello a few years back the library in town had a silent auction. I bid in and won 2 ceramic  musical figurines. One of mickey and one of minnie . When i went to pick them up i met the woman who auctioned them off, She said she had went to disneyland over 29 years ago and they still had the purchase price she paid for them which was 25.00 each. They stand about 6 to 6.5 inches tall  Mickey is wearing a yellow sweater has red shoes and he stands on a film reel.  Minnie has on a teal poodle skirt big red bow black and white sneakers and she too stands on a film reel. both musicals play the mickey mouse song. Would you know what they would go for ? Where to look for more info on them ?  If it would be worth it to list them or not . I'm really not that much into Disney stuff but they were so cute i couldn't pass them up. Any help would be appreciated thanx

bluenowhere2u
Message 1530 of 1,793
latest reply