cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

QUESTION:
can you maybe help me. I´m writing from germany. I´ve 4x cotton toys from Walt Disney Productions. Stock-Nr. 0223-9052 Mickey Mouse, 0223-9055 Dumbo, 0223-9058 Susi and 0223-9059 Tramp. They are very old, but do you know how much they worth?

ANSWER:
These are likely from the late 1950's or early 1960's. They don't tend to be very much in demand. We assume them to be of European origin as "Susi" is normally called "Lady" in the USA. We'd estimate them at $20 - $40 each.

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
Message 1021 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi,
I'm trying to find some information on a vintage child's Mickey Mouse(wood) riding toy. I have no picture. Thanks for any help.
Message 1022 of 1,793
latest reply

blondiesbeanies
Thrill-Seeker
Hi Dave. I know you deal in older Disney items, but I could really use your help. I won auction #260083823605 for $4.99! I have searched and searched the internet and cannot find any value of this piece. It is in absolutely mint condition. The bottom of this piece says it's limited to 1200 pieces and was made exclusively for Walt Disney Theme Parks & Resort. Any idea of the value? Thanks!

Have you hugged your Rottweiler today?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 1023 of 1,793
latest reply

blondiesbeanies
Thrill-Seeker
Hi Dave. Here is the picture of the three Caballero figurine.

Message 1024 of 1,793
latest reply

bigbozo2
Enthusiast
I have a 1983 Pinocchio School Case, blue with paper sticker of Pinocchio with apple and school books on front. It was manufactured by Famus Corporation, it was made in Hong Kong and I cannot find anything regarding the point or others like it.
Message 1025 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I know you deal in older Disney items, but I could really use your help. I won auction #260083823605 for $4.99! I have searched and searched the internet and cannot find any value of this piece. It is in absolutely mint condition. The bottom of this piece says it's limited to 1200 pieces and was made exclusively for Walt Disney Theme Parks & Resort. Any idea of the value?

ANSWER:
This contemporary item just doesn't hold the value of a vintage piece. This may sell in an antique store for $15 or $20; but will be tough to sell even at that level...

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 1026 of 1,793
latest reply

blondiesbeanies
Thrill-Seeker
Thank you for the quick response Dave 🙂

Message 1027 of 1,793
latest reply

edrn1998
Enthusiast
Perhaps you can help me with the value of an item that I cannot find anywhere else, as I have been searching at the library and on-line at multiple Disneyana collectible sources. I have a "Walt Disney Productions" Donald Duck Pendulum wall clock made by MI-KENCLOCK MFG CO. LTD. It is in excellent shape; heavy metal weights hang from the pendulum and Donald Duck's eyes move back and forth with each swing of the pendulum. I have had it in my posession since 1970, so I know it pre-dates this year. Any information would be helpful as I continue to research this.
Message 1028 of 1,793
latest reply

virgo_blac
Enthusiast
!! Hello Dave !! ...I have been searching high and low for a favorite childhood toy. I still have a set but it has been well worn and loved. I was hoping to pass along to the next gen something a little less *broken in* What I have is a set of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Squeaky toys. Snow White stands at least 12" high, in a yellow gown and wears a gold tiera with a green stone and is posable at the arms, waist and head. Also, she has an elphant decal on her back where is written: "Walt Disney Productions" The Dwarfs, all except dopey, have curled white 'hairy' beards but are otherwise colourful plastic with squeaks. The dolls were purchased in 1970ish for me. I have pictures but no idea how to post them here. Any idea where I should look, and what I may expect to pay? Thanks in advance 🙂 -V-
Message 1029 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
Perhaps you can help me with the value of an item that I cannot find anywhere else, as I have been searching at the library and on-line at multiple Disneyana collectible sources. I have a "Walt Disney Productions" Donald Duck Pendulum wall clock made by MI-KENCLOCK MFG CO. LTD. It is in excellent shape; heavy metal weights hang from the pendulum and Donald Duck's eyes move back and forth with each swing of the pendulum. I have had it in my posession since 1970, so I know it pre-dates this year.

ANSWER:
We're not aware of this maker among those with Disney licenses here in the USA. The Mickey Mouse sticker on reverse is very similar to that which was used at the opening of Tokyo Disneyland in Japan (opened 1983). Wish we could be more helpful... but this maker is unfamiliar to us.
Message 1030 of 1,793
latest reply

virgo_blac
Enthusiast
I did not figure out how to upload jpegs here.. but I can offer this link to the jpegs of the aforementioned Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Sqeak Toy set:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/veloria_charms/sets/72157594257658226/
Message 1031 of 1,793
latest reply

cassandra2437
Enthusiast
I have a goldtone Tinkerbell pin that is a standing Tinkerbell with her torso bent forward. It is a full figure not flat and has Disneyland on the back of one wing and the other wing says c Walt Disney Prod. It is 2" tall and outstretched arms make it 1" wide. The gold color is slightly worn in places. There is some black in detail areas and I'm not sure whether it is from age or was made that way. Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated and I wonder what its value would be. Thanks so much.
Message 1032 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I have a goldtone Tinkerbell pin that is a standing Tinkerbell with her torso bent forward. It is a full figure not flat and has Disneyland on the back of one wing and the other wing says c Walt Disney Prod. It is 2" tall and outstretched arms make it 1" wide. The gold color is slightly worn in places. There is some black in detail areas and I'm not sure whether it is from age or was made that way. Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated and I wonder what its value would be.

ANSWER:
The pin is a popular 1960's vintage pin; crafted in golden tones; likely not planned to have the black discoloration you've noticed. We find them often selling on eBay for $25 - $50.
Message 1033 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION;
!! Hello Dave !! ...I have been searching high and low for a favorite childhood toy. I still have a set but it has been well worn and loved. I was hoping to pass along to the next gen something a little less *broken in* What I have is a set of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Squeaky toys. Snow White stands at least 12" high, in a yellow gown and wears a gold tiera with a green stone and is posable at the arms, waist and head. Also, she has an elphant decal on her back where is written: "Walt Disney Productions" The Dwarfs, all except dopey, have curled white 'hairy' beards but are otherwise colourful plastic with squeaks. The dolls were purchased in 1970ish for me. I have pictures but no idea how to post them here. Any idea where I should look, and what I may expect to pay?

ANSWER:
These have to be among the most awful Snow White figures that were ever produced! In fact, their character likness is so bad that we wouldn't be surprised to learn that they were never authorized by Disney. Possibly they were produced in Europe; they certainly aren't likely to be found very often on eBay. IF... and that's a big IF... they can be found, they shouldn't cost very much. The demand simply can't be high for these. But enough of our risky opinions... If you love them... then that's the right reason to collect them. Good luck to you!
Message 1034 of 1,793
latest reply

virgo_blac
Enthusiast
Well! Thanks Dave, that certainly was an opinion. I won't embarass anyone by mentioning the value on the insurance appraisal 😉 Still Looking!

All the best, -V-
Message 1035 of 1,793
latest reply