cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

I should have said that I realize the trademarks place the pen between 1930 and 1980, roughly, but would like a bit more specific time period, if possible. Thanks!
Message 1591 of 1,793
latest reply

I've been collecting disney porcelain figurines now, usually they're under $30 or so. I have 2 cheshire cats, very different. 

Then I'm bidding on an Alice, and there seem to be 2 general Alice figures (standing up anyway). They look very different. How do I know which Alice matches the rest of my set?

Message 1592 of 1,793
latest reply

I hope I'm doing this correctly but guessing not.. This is only my 2nd post and the other was just by itself. I apologize for tagging on to the previous post but couldn't figure out how to post it by itself in this section.

I inherited a Disney display froim my granfather when he passed away. It was from his record store somewhere between the 50 & 70's. I believe it's made out of wood, with Disney characters painted on both ends and stands on the floor. I'm going by memory (it's too late to rummage the shed) but I want to say it had particle board for a back and it had shelves for putting Disney records on. Has anyone ever heard of seen one of these???? I have searched until I'm blue in the face to find out more about this piece. I will try to get some photos to add later. If no one here has a clue, is there someplace else you might recommend I try to find out about this piece? Thank you in advance

Scrapkat

Message 1593 of 1,793
latest reply

This classic Disneyland ceramic mug was sold at the park in the 1960's... before Walt Disney World opened later in 1971.  It typically sells on eBay for $15 - $50; depending upon condition and demand at the time of auction.

Dave Mason

for Saturday's Toys

Message 1594 of 1,793
latest reply

Let's start with a few good photos and we'll see what we can find! 

Message 1595 of 1,793
latest reply

You'll want to familiarize yourself with the Tomart Disneyana Catalog & Price Guide (Volumes 1 thru 4); and with Tomart's Disneyana Update magazine which always has articles about vintage Disneyana.  You might want to do a word search for "disneyana" on eBay now & then to see what books, magazines, or catalogs might speak to your area of interest.  They're a ton of material to sort through!

Message 1596 of 1,793
latest reply

Looks like 1960's / early 70's era pen... Same metal application was included on various park merchandise of that time. Probably valued at $5 to $10 in the eBay marketplace... possibly more of there is a bidder who really needs it for a collection. Admittedly, this is not a "common" pen... and yet is basically just a plain pen... accented with a small piece of metal that was used on other souvenirs as well. Not the most unique item... but still... it's from that classic era when Walt Disney ruled over Disneyland!
Message 1597 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi,

I posted this in a new thread, but I'm hoping you might be able to give me a little information about it.  Thank you!!!

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Disneyana/Early-Mickey-Mouse-wooden-pull-string-ornament/m-p/17764249#U...

-Steve

Message 1598 of 1,793
latest reply

Thanks! I'll have the hubby get it out of storage this weekend hopefully.

Message 1599 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello, my name is Alyssa and I have recently just purchased a Tinkerbell necklace. She is posed sitting down on what appears to be a ball or something similar and is a little over 2" big. The necklace attachment is at the base of her top bun. The necklace has some weight to it so i would believe it to be made from silver or possibly a sterling silver. The odd thing about her is that she has no wings. I have checked her back and have determined that she most likely never had any because it is very smooth and no appearance of a break off. I am not sure if it would be a mistake by the manufacturer or if this necklace was designed as so. At the top of the object that she is sitting on it says copyright Walt Disney Productions. I am very interested in finding out what year she was distributed in. Hoping you can help me out =)

20131025_170044.jpg  20131025_170113.jpg   20131025_170551.jpg  20131025_170421.jpg

Message 1600 of 1,793
latest reply

Ok here are the pictures I have. I know they are dirty but they were in grandpa's garage after they closed their store in the late 60s. Could be earlier because I don't remember ever seeing this display. I have searched and searched and cannot find anything like this. It's a shelving unit for Disney Records. I'm not even sure if all the pieces are with it.

Message 1601 of 1,793
latest reply

Ok here are the pictures I have. I know they are dirty but they were in grandpa's garage after they closed their store in the late 60s. Could be earlier because I don't remember ever seeing this display. I have searched and searched and cannot find anything like this. It's a shelving unit for Disney Records. I'm not even sure if all the pieces are with it.

Picture 1

Message 1602 of 1,793
latest reply

Picture 2

Message 1603 of 1,793
latest reply

Final picture 3

Message 1604 of 1,793
latest reply

I recently inherited the figurine from an elderly aunt. It is believed to be from the early 1930s but I can't find an image like it. It's head comes off, so it's a kind of container.

Can you give me any information?

Message 1605 of 1,793
latest reply