cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Animals

Been noticing many others are old softies when it comes to lost animals. 

What is it that makes them so good at getting us to want to help them?

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Lost Animals

Re: Kate (((((((((((group hug))))))))))))

Just came across our Group Hug while reading postings. Happy you found it Kate.

By reading this lost animals topic it seems we would also give a group hug to lost animals.

Message 31 of 35
latest reply

DWB...I thought of you today when I had the door open to feed Lil. I heard the birds! It's been so cold that they haven't been very vocal. Today was almost 60 degrees and the birds were certainly enjoying it!

Message 32 of 35
latest reply

The birds are all happily hanging around here this time of year. Everybody feeds them too. 

For some reason they just can not drink enough water this year. 

Let the birds know DWB said hello when you see them again.

Message 33 of 35
latest reply

re: katesmom48

katesmom48
Community Member

they are innocent and they give us stinky noisy humans unconditional love! They are more loyal than men and more greatful than children. I love my 2 beasts, and if you told me 5 years ago I would own a yorkie and a pitbull, I would have laughed at you. I write this as one rescue dog is sleeping at my feet and the other is nuzzled up under my arm. I am in heavan!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Isnt' it fabulous how some of them like to snuggle like that. We have lost animals out here all the time. Way too many for us to bring in. 

anyone else have Lost Animal Stores?

DWB

Message 34 of 35
latest reply

Hello to everyone,

I trust that you all are doing 'wonderful' and that you are being 'blessed!' I am dooing G-R-E-A-T!!!

Pets are a 'fantastic!!!!'  

I appreciate and commend katesmom48 for her rescuing her loving puppies!!!!! They show so much 'love' and we can appreciate that as they, I believe that they can tell when you ae 'down in the dumps, etc.' I posted a long response concerning, I think the topic title was 'How did you puppy get its name?' My post was pretty lengthy, but I covered four faithful and loving dogs that spanned nearly 20 years. Those loving man's or woman's 'best friends' pets were an English Bulldog and three (3) Pit Bulls. The only one that I have now is the son, D.O.G. He is the son of the second Pit Bull and the nephew of the first Pit Bull.

I am a firm believer that any dog can have a 'bad' day, just as we often do! I also, believe very strongly that any dog, etc. can be made to be 'aggressive, mean, etc.' by the way they are treated -- I have known human beings over the years that were reared to be just the same. I again commend katesmom48 for taking in the Pit Bull. They are a 'fantastic' breed, if treated right! If my memory serves me correctly: Billy Holiday had a Pit Bull and President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt had one in the White House during his terms.

In short, your pet likes to be treated as you like to be treated!!! Again, I wil reiterate that just like people, there are some that you love to be around, then there are some that you tolerate and lastly there are those that you do not associate ... Where and What would you prefer?

Have a 'wonderful' and 'blessed' day!!!!! I will wish to some of you a "Happy Easter" and not wishing to offend anyone.

In His Service,

DWE II/DOG    <,*))))))><

Saint Joseph, MO

Message 35 of 35
latest reply