cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Mawnin Jenny my wife contacted UPS and they helped her thru the process .. Thank you DWB

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Good Mawnin Jenny my wife contacted UPS and they helped her thru the process .. Thank you DW

I hope that works out for you.  I am not sure why you didn't follow through with the eBay Money Back Guarantee case as I advised.  UPS may not refund the shipping costs, where the seller would have had to.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Good Mawnin Jenny my wife contacted UPS and they helped her thru the process .. Thank you DW

I hope that works out for you.  I am not sure why you didn't follow through with the eBay Money Back Guarantee case as I advised.  UPS may not refund the shipping costs, where the seller would have had to.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The seller is up in Canada ... Ebay directed my wife through the whole process and even involved Canada UPS  ...  
Tracking the crushed coffee pot shows us step by step how things are progressing .... They sent us  tracking labels with all the customs documents and other important paper work ... 

Seems like it is going back very well ....The paper work shows the seller paying us for the shipping cost both ways .... If it goes the way they are saying it will be fine ...    Hope you both get relief from your aches and pains 
I have been out of action again now for a while ... Put the store on Time Away.....  Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July ..... DWB

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Good news a

The famous broken coffee pot was settled  in my favor ..
Got my $85 refund ... Thank you for all you help with it... Where do I go to give you a "Helpful" award?

DWB 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@whotoldya   You just give me one right here.   🙂 

Glad you got your full refund.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply