cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cameo center handle sandwich plate

scanning the web & came across this piece up for auction starting bid is $ 2500  wonder if it will sell ?  there is also 340 pieces of this pattern up for sell .some of them rare.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: cameo center handle sandwich plate

Just for fun...

Well, of course it will sell.... Even at the high price, it is AFTER ALL "invisible glass" and you just don't find THAT very often....

Seriously...  Your photo, if you submitted one, did not "appear"

Best, Linda

................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Did not seand a pic because it is an auction that is still going on & did not know if it aganst the rules. if it is not I will post the site on here for all to see  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I did an ebay search for "cameo center handle sandwich plate" and did not see it. 

But, you are correct.  It would not be proper to post a photo here.

Best, Linda

................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I will tell the results after it ends if it sold or not .as it is not on ebay . they say only 4 are known
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

The center handle sandwich plate did not sell but the others pieces went for a fair price they were in lots of 12 juice glasses,23 cereal bowls,17 grill plates.pitcher & glasses ect a fun auction to watch &take part in . happy hunting
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

That CHS auction was not on ebay, it was part of a HUGE cameo collection at Jeffrey Evans auctions in Va.
Rhonda and Bob-- Usually Bob posting
Message 7 of 7
latest reply