Depression/40s-50s-60s Glass
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Modern Forest Green pattern name?

I'm appealing to you geniuses for a pattern identification of a modern votive in A/H's Forest Green. I recognize the pattern as one that was produced many years ago, but I believe this one is quite modern. (I just love Forest Green items, A/H or not....

help with pressed glass vase and pitcher IDs

I have two pieces that could date from the 50s or 60s, but I'm not sure. If you could help me ID the patterns or refer me to another forum if they are too new, I'd appreciate it. The vase is 4 1/4" high. The pitcher is 3" to highest point. Thanks in ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can anyone help me identify these two different etched glasses.

Thanks for any help you can give me. These are two different sets of etched glass cordial. I can not seem to find the pattern or maker of either.Click to View Image AlbumDSC00150.JPG Click to View Image AlbumDSC00151.JPG Click to View Image AlbumDSC0...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

champagne flute ?

I have some champagne flutes that have a ball on the under part of the stem so that when you set it down it wobbles. It is located in the middle so it wobbles but does not tip over. Anybody know the purpose of this ball. Maybe they are not flutes?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors