Depression/40s-50s-60s Glass
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jadeite mayo ladle help please

Hi, I have this jadeite ladle that i cannot identify. At one time I thought it was cambridge, but later changed my mind. It is about 5" long and the spoon is 1 1/2' wide. It has swirling, something like slag, or akro agate but I couldn't confirm thos...

returns

why are we forced to buy item back after we sell them , but i put no returns when i post the ad . ???

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Description of glass and maker

I unboxed some of my parents items and discovered this vintage glass. The closest description I could find is something called hurricane glass. It looks like it’s a component of a complete unit which I don’t have.Not sure of the era but my guess is m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Needed For Yellow Wine Glass That doesn't Glow With Blacklight But Glows Blue With Flashlight

I am stumped. I have never had this kind of glass. No glow under blacklight but glows bright blue with flashlight and stays blue for a few seconds after I turn light off. I have Googled and Googled for an answer but only get results for uranium glass...

IMG_3595.JPG

Need Help with Pattern On Crystal Bowl

Hello Can anyone help me to identify the pattern on this crystal bowl.It has both Leaf, Floral Type Pattern as well as star pattern, not sure how to list/describe this pattern?I tried to ask this question under 'Group' but it told me I did not have a...

IMG_5038.JPG

English Hobnail Goblets Scroll & Wings

I know I've seen this pattern before and worse than that, I believe I used to know the name & manufacturer.....used to being the key words. Cannot remember, cannot find, probably due to old age. Would be grateful for any help from all those who know ...

goblets4.JPG goblets5.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors