cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pink depression glass stemware driving me crazy ID help

Hello all, I have a big box of this pink etched stemware that I can't ID. I checked Fostoria, Heisey, Duncan, Tiffen, Cambridge and can't place it. Open-petal flowers and scrolls. Can anyone assist? TIA!

It also comes in a midget (2") size like a tiny champagne glass. I'm thinking it's for the cleanse-the-palate meal break. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Can you please provide pictures? Without pictures it's near impossible for us to accurately identify glassware. 🙂 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I did. And they aren't loading. How eBay is that?
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Really hard to tell without a picture. Many Companys made pink Depression Glassware. Your Discription fits many makers, Including Jeanette Glass "Weed" Glass, (Pointsetta)  You'd get a faster answer with a picture(s) Good Luck to you.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Feel free to email me them at chris@theblackpearlvintage.com and I will see if I can upload them for you. eBay can be a pain at times.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Done! Thank you so much. pink depression.JPGpink depression-001.JPG

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

At first glance it looks like Tiffin - Flanders (pink).. UPDATE: The stem matches perfectly and so does the shape so I am going to conclude it is indeed a Tiffin glass in the Flanders pattern. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Bingo. Thank you !!!!!!
Message 8 of 8
latest reply