cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help identifying these two things

2D3FE4B2-71C1-44D1-AEFF-845119F72EC8.jpegC262623A-DBBF-4A05-808C-605A4F291680.jpeg396FBFDA-B8F8-421A-AB8E-8A6EDF790D71.jpeg47E8A5A4-EF3E-45FB-8F45-1F413AC11044.jpeg81FD0BE3-6A8F-4B8B-9BE0-57A017DA9AE4.jpeg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Need help identifying these two things

Any pics of the bottom of the ceramic piece?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I am so sorry that you feel like that, would not want to offend in any way, I had two thing That i  needed help identifying, one was a piece that look like a vase I have had over a year and a half  and another was the 1st clear piece. I know it look crazy but that was my third attempts of downloading. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I do not believe the one piece is ceramic. It appears to be cased glass with a base of opaque (milk white) with a rose colored glass top and hand painted floral design. Could be English (Stevens & Williams) comes to mind.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I think you misunderstood her reply. If I'm correct, the remarks below the double lines are part of her signature which will appear on every post she makes until or unless changed or deleted.

She just asked about pics of the bottom of the piece which would definitely help in possibly identifying. The more pics of different angles, the better. Always a pic of the bottom though.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Sorry! Lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 7 of 7
latest reply