cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Glassies, Appreciate help in determining size_Sharon Pink Tumbler 5 1/4"

Hello Glassies, I would like to know if someone could help me to distinguish the differences between the two styles_ Thick or Thin. Yea, I know_One is thick and One is Thin, LOL. How much of a weight difference is between the two ?  How much of a difference in thickness ?  The photos that I uploaded is the bottom glass thickness is about 1/8", and the rim thickness about 1/16". Do you know what the variants may be ? How can I tell without having both sizes to compare ?20211212_135213.jpg20211212_135240.jpg20211212_135302.jpg Thanks in advance, Richard

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hello Glassies, Appreciate help in determining size_Sharon Pink Tumbler 5 1/4"

thick is 1/8" thin is 1/16left is thick right is thinleft is thick right is thinthickthickthinthin

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hello Glassies, Appreciate help in determining size_Sharon Pink Tumbler 5 1/4"

thick is 1/8" thin is 1/16left is thick right is thinleft is thick right is thinthickthickthinthin

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks, kevi_dento for this information as to difference between the two styles, and the photos as well.  Thanks Again, Richard

Message 3 of 3
latest reply