cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me identify these: clear glass sherbet and cordial glasses? No markings...

Can any help me identify these, by chance?  I have 5 of each~ the one set looks to be sherbet or dessert glasses and the other cordial glasses.  They are really quite pretty and bright, but have no marking or signs.  I started to drive myself crazy on the research... I'd appreciate any leads!  Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Can anyone help me identify these: clear glass sherbet and cordial glasses? No markings...

I'm going to add 2 more pix that will show the detail a little better...

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Re: Can anyone help me identify these: clear glass sherbet and cordial glasses? No markings...

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

G'morning!  I'd like to ask, again, if the previous 2 pix trigger any ideas for anyone?  I am about to go out of my tree w/these things.  I'd also like to add that I was moving them yesterday... one bumped into the other and the "ringing" seemed to go on forever.  I remember my mom making reference to this.  

Thank you in advance~

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

the glasses look like libbey "rock sharpe". here is link to replacements website, with pictures.look for the pattern and the distinctive stem shape.there are many combinations and you might find your pattern with a different stem and vice versa. http://search.replacements.com/texis/search/main.html?query=rock+sharpe&pr=Meta_20140407&prox=page&r...
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Good morning,

I looked thru all of my stemware reference books and I could not find your pattern. You may try sending the photos to Replacements, Ltd. as they offer a free identification service.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I appreciate your responses... Thank you!  And I was not aware that I could send pix in to "replacements" for help!  That's the route I think I'm going to have to take.  Since there are no markings on these pieces AND the fact that they're clear glass, it's VERY hard to pinpoint any leads w/out going through millions of listings!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You know?  I think there are characteristics of Waterford crystal; however, I have never had occasion to have an "unsigned" piece of Waterford.  What's your take on that?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply