cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay steering buyers to favored sellers?

I've been buying and selling comic books on eBay for almost 20 years. eBay is the only place I do comic book business. Lately, I've noticed that my lots of silver age comics sell for WAY less than similar lots I bid on. I'm paying about $8-$10 a book for a lot of decent lower mid-range silver super-hero books, but my lots of like items are going for $4-$5 a book. This is quite a discrepancy. I can't explain it. Anybody getting similar results or have any ideas about this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: eBay steering buyers to favored sellers?

@bnwflix wrote:

I've been buying and selling comic books on eBay for almost 20 years. eBay is the only place I do comic book business. Lately, I've noticed that my lots of silver age comics sell for WAY less than similar lots I bid on. I'm paying about $8-$10 a book for a lot of decent lower mid-range silver super-hero books, but my lots of like items are going for $4-$5 a book. This is quite a discrepancy. I can't explain it. Anybody getting similar results or have any ideas about this?

How do your listings look compared to ones that are selling for more?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: eBay steering buyers to favored sellers?

Posting here is like talking to yourself. I see someone is still trying to ID that **bleep** doll. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply