latest reply

Re: Sally?

My God! This thread is still here?

~
Message 542 of 632
latest reply

STILL. HERE.

They've managed to kill just about everything else, but like a poor marksman, they KEEP. MISSING. THE TARGET!

Sally!!!!!

SALLLLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!

Message 543 of 632
latest reply

I'm back!

Message 544 of 632
latest reply

Still. alive. old. friend.

Message 545 of 632
latest reply

Ah, sweet Jesus, this thread is still here!  Hello, my friends - and remember, GALLINATOR LIVES!!!  :^O

Check out my "ME" page for a link to The Corral - sweet freedom is at hand!
Message 546 of 632
latest reply

Hey, my old buddies.

When this thread started, I had a 1 month old daughter and had been working a gig in public accounting for 2 years.  Gamecock sports were going through a mediocre stretch.

Now, 1 month old is in 3rd grade and 2 more have been added.  Going into year 8 in industry.  Gamecocks are the 2 time defending champs in baseball.  Football is looking good and Clemson can't beat us in anything.

G, you collect funny books any more or just hockey cards?

Message 547 of 632
latest reply

I looked for this thread months ago and couldn't find it.

(It had been locked at the very bottom of this board for years, but when I went there I didn't see it.)

Now here it is again!

Nice to see a bunch of old I.D.'s (you guys were all little kids when last we spoke!) :^O 

~
Message 548 of 632
latest reply

koji_k68
Enthusiast

This thread's still going!?

Message 549 of 632
latest reply

Who makes the fog surrounding the Golden Gate simply disappear? Sally...Sally... Who makes the warning bells on the cable cars play, "The Gang's All Here"? Sally... Sally... Who charms the crabs on Fisherman's Wharf right out of their shells?Who lights the lamps of Chinatown just by walking in view? Who? Sally! Sally! Sally!......it sure isn't YOOOOOOOU!

Message 550 of 632
latest reply

I just came to "the Sally" to say that I rented the Avengers movie "On Demand" and watched it last night!

~
Message 551 of 632
latest reply

Awesome movie.  It was my second Blu Ray purchase.  I watch it over and over with my 6-year-old, although we play a Reader's Digest condensed version where we just watch the battles. 

Message 552 of 632
latest reply

copperwirecompany
Enthusiast

Hello we are seeking a powerseller to sell our products in the usa, Please reply if interested.

Thanks

Message 553 of 632
latest reply

Hello we are seeking Sally to be featured on a thread in the usa, Please reply if interested.

Thanks

~
Message 554 of 632
latest reply

copperwirecompany, I think you couldn't have picked a worse thread to solicit.  I imagine this thread gets about 5 looks a year.

Message 555 of 632
latest reply