latest reply

Sally?

galactipus
Thrill-Seeker
portly
Message 152 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Who can turn the world on with her smile? Who can sell on ebay and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile? Well it's YOU girl and you should know it, with each word of postive feedback you show it...

Sally's all around no need to waste her! You can run, but you can't escape her, she's gonna make it after all!

*meow*

Message 153 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Okay guys, the new power seller is here and his name is Jimmy. Click on the old picture(they have not changed it yet). What can we do to Jimmy? Can Sally help him sell more? Whatever happened to Dottie? I really miss her!!
Message 154 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

I was just cruising through some comic related items and I found this chick who sells semi nudes of herself, check it out, would Sally and Dottie both approve of this? http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=mbanne&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
Message 155 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

I miss Dottie too!
But davidc666! I took a look at some of that lady's photos - I really don't know what to say.
I wouldn't like to criticize anyone on their looks since I'm no Adonis, but then again I would never try to hawk semi-nudes of myself on ebay!
All I can say is - is there a market for these? I notice that none of the self photos have no bids.
She's not a BAD looking lady (as long she keeps her clothes on!) She looks like somebody's great aunt or something! 🙂

Personally, I don't think Sally would ever promote "erotic" photos of herself. Now if Dottie put up some photos of herself I might get my checkbook out! 😄
~
Message 156 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Capt. I really don't know if there is a market, I just could not beleive that somebody would want to sell photos of themselves. I guess it takes a certain type of personality to be willing to expose one's self in such a way.
You are correct, if Dottie put some photos up fopr sale , I'd be there in line with you!!
Message 157 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Yes, I could see someone who looks like Dottie doing photos like that - but a middle aged, overweight grandma wearing the most ill-fitting lingerie & trying to smile seductively into the camera while coming off looking more like Howdy Doody! - Somebody's gotta tell her that if she wants to model, try doing it in some slacks in Sears catalog for the over 50 crowd!
Some of those photos were laughable, others were just gross. (They were all sad & made me embarassed for her.)
~
Message 158 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

She's like Elmer's Glue: pasty, white, and you peel her off your fingers when you're done...
Check out my "ME" page for a link to The Corral - sweet freedom is at hand!
Message 159 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

desaadorion
Thrill-Seeker
Message 160 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

LOL!!!

gallinator - if she's like Elmer's glue, instead of looking at her or touch her, I might just want to close my eyes & sniff her!
:)
~
Message 161 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

desaadorion
Thrill-Seeker
The New PSotM
Message 162 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

desaadorion
Thrill-Seeker
Message 163 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Nice to see that one of Jimmy's three ID's is blackmarketcompany and that he oh-so-generously combines shipping ($6.95 first item + $2.50 each add'l). Oh, no returns or exchanges, either. Lovely.
Check out my "ME" page for a link to The Corral - sweet freedom is at hand!
Message 164 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Gosh, looks like our Power Seller of the Month didn't quite last the whole 30 days.

I'm not one to point the finger so I would never suggest that anyone take a look at this guy's feedback to see if there were any anomalies. I'm sure any strangeness found on, oh, the ID beginning with an "e" for example, can be easily explained.
Message 165 of 632
latest reply