cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cast iron pan

For lack of anything better to do while complying with our stay at home orders, I began doing a little research on some of our cast iron pieces.  I found this old #11 French Roll Pan, but could find nothing about a variation with a "D" on the bottom.  I-Is this a Griswold piece? and 2-Is anyone familiar with this particular pan with only a single D on the bottom-is it one of the 10 or so variations of this pan?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: cast iron pan

Thank you very much for the advice!  I had previously searched all over the 'net, and the cast iron forums I was able to find either showed little or  no activity for several days or weeks, did not accept our email address (gmail), or kept saying there was a problem with my registration attempts.  I will do another query and see what I am able to find out.  Again, many thanks for the heads-up!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

c*me*4*lefton*info
Trailblazer
If you Google cast iron groups you will find a plethora of sites that have resident cast iron experts that are much better equipped to help with specific questions like yours.

You MAY find help here if you are willing to wait a while, but as a last resort if you can't get an answer here try a Google search.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you very much for the advice!  I had previously searched all over the 'net, and the cast iron forums I was able to find either showed little or  no activity for several days or weeks, did not accept our email address (gmail), or kept saying there was a problem with my registration attempts.  I will do another query and see what I am able to find out.  Again, many thanks for the heads-up!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Go to facebook and join the Cast Iron Cookware Identification group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/630846790367804/

and the Griswold & Cast Iron Cookware group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/griswold/

If they can't answer your questions, no one can.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply