Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

appraisal of this book

Any information you could give me would be great. Sorry I couldn't get one of the photos to turn for some reason.

20170604_121430.jpg 20170604_121512.jpg 20170604_121546_Burst01.jpg 20170604_121528.jpg

Universal Pewter Company Wall Vase...Help

Hello,Can anyone tell me about the Universal Pewter Company, and perhaps about this wall vase? Value? It's about 7 inches in length. I don't find much on the Internet but I assume this is a vintage piece. Thank you!Judith

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Help with identifying hallmark on compass

I have a compass and trying to identify the hallmark. It suppose it could be someones initials...but thought I'd check to see if anyone knows anything. I could not locate any other markings. Thank You

IMG_8487.JPG IMG_8498.JPG IMG_8504.JPG

Resolved! identify the style of chair

Hello everyone- Please help with identifying this style of chair. I'm unsure if it's hollywood regency velvet button lounge chair? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

IMG_0254.JPG IMG_0256.JPG IMG_0259.JPG IMG_0261.JPG

Help identifying a vintage ring

Hi. I have an amethyst glass & seed pearl/bead silver plated ring. No makers mark. It looks just like an Otsby Barton. I've seen one here on eBay. Same craftsmanship, diamond design around the bezel & filigree. Did Otsby make plated jewelry? Or maybe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with this oil lamp

It is marked Union Ratchet on the knob. I've never seen the three attached tubes (?) on the side like this. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Identify style of chair

Hello,I am unsure if it's a Hollywood regency french style?Please help. I'm not familiar with style. Thanks in advance!

IMG_0242.JPG IMG_0244.JPG IMG_0246.JPG IMG_0248.JPG

Resolved! help finding some info on this item

I have this Ramses diaphragm fitting Ring set. Manufactured by Julius Schmid Inc. New York, N.Y. the only listing I can find is in a medical museum. But it does not state a value, or explains much about it.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Annie Keary Book

I need your help in determining whether or not this is a reprint or original 1875...any in further information and knowledge is greatly appreciated. Castle Daly:The story of an Irish Home Thirty Years Ago Inside cover pages state:Philadelphia Porter ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

FOUND VINTAGE ELECTRIC BASS GUITAR w/3 PICKUPS - BUT NO NAME!

I went by a local thrift store yesterday looking for vintage road bikes - and left with this unusual electric bass guitar - it has 3 pickups!I'm not a guitar guy - I don't know what pickups do, but I do know that 3 on a bass is unusual. And I'm hopin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors