Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Help identifying Vtg pens

I have some pens here that I can't seem to find any info on can someone help me find out what they are I have pics and here's who I think it's made by Parker but on the bottom of the pen says Mexico did Parker have a factory in mexico

Today's Thrifting Find - Info Please on Big, Old Wood Bowl w/Shell Mosaic of Eagle? Inside

This is what I found at my local thrift store on my daily vintage bike/painting search! I believe it's old - either from the back itself, the old style base or the string to hang it; I'm not sure which!What is this? Did it have a purpose or was it me...

Chinese Famille punch bowls + 3 cups

I think these look like they have a little age. If I was to guess I would say the punch bowls are from early 20c late 19c and the cups are from mid 19c. I could be completely off though. The cups have a wax export seal on the lids, but I wasn't able ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Misrepresented Items

This message is, in particular, for buyers of Paiute beaded baskets. There have been a number of beaded baskets from Bali listed and sold as Paiute lately. I notified three sellers what they had and only one took the listing down, the others, includi...

ID 5 1/2" Art Glass Perfume Bottle/Bud vase ID

I think this is a perfume bottle the way the top of the bottle is...it very pretty, swirl, pink Iridescent, with maroon stripes near the bottom.I know its not Murano by the way the bottom is concave.Any idea what it is or who could have mane it? No m...

IMG_8736-tile.jpg IMG_8733.JPG IMG_8734.JPG IMG_8739.JPG
User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ID these two glassware

hi i just found those two glass where. i think that one is kind of CRANBERRY GLASS but i can t find the value and how should i list it , same for this depression yellow glass that I can t find value and pattern. Thanks for any helpBruno

Resolved! GREAT WESTERN RYE back bar bottle ~ need any info on age & maker

Found this at a tag sale, GREAT WESTERN RYE is cut in the glass and finished with gold. Maker is J. H. Ppeas & Co (also cut in glass). I searched the web and found nothing about this brand rye or the maker. I am hoping someone can shed some light on ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Crystal Conch Shell Bowl signed Jenette L

Can anyone tell me who the artist of this piece may be? It is a heavy crystal seashell that could I suppose serve as a bowl or vase - it is about 8 to 9 inches long and 5 inches high at the tallest point. It is signed Jenette L - or something similar...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS??...

Anyone know what this is? Momma got this for me from an antique dealer. She is mounted on an Art Deco style piece of black marble. Looks kind of like an old hood ornament but is quite large to be that. She measures about 10" high (not including the b...

IMG_5268.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors