Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Fenton on a non Fenton lamp

Hello to all...I hope I am doing this right if not please let me know....I have 2 lamps that have a fenton shades incorporated into them (the shades are colonial green poppy prints)..i know that but i cannot figure out the maker of the lamps...i have...

Resolved! Question about figurine artist Kathi Urbach

I don't know if anyone can answer this question about artist, Kathi Urbach. I tried doing a google search about Kathi Urbach, which came back with nothing. All I got was where her pieces weree for sale but no history on ther artist. I have seen her f...

Asian Carving, what is it and how to clean?

I'm looking for some info and cleaning tips on this heavy Asian wood carving that I bought from an estate of a Asian art collector. His daughter said he brought it back from Asia in the 1930's. She didn't know more about it except it was always in hi...

carving 1.jpg carving 2.jpg

Help to identify Asian Figurines

I have these 3 asian figurines. They are very heavy and have marble like attached bases. Any idea what these figurines could be made of and value? Jade? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks for any help you can give.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help ID Hotel logo on Shenango Cup

Hello everyone. I recently purchased this demitasse cup that was made by Shenango China. I am having trouble identifying the logo. I'm lead to believe it is from a hotel due to the laurel wreath. It has a double wishbone C on the interior of the wrea...

Resolved! Need help identifying some pieces of china

10.75" diameter, handle to handle.1" height.Superior China "Baveria" Warranted 22 Carat Gold10" diameter. 4 cut-outs. Gold trim.1.25" height.P.K. SilesiaHi everyone,Ive got a couple more pieces of china that I havent had any luck finding more about. ...

22236209_10155153457774624_2010845014_n.jpg 22237177_10155153457419624_57430163_n.jpg 22236520_10155153457179624_1098993535_n.jpg 22236551_10155153458429624_2049859409_n.jpg

Need some help on an English item..

I recently found a shot glass but it is way different. It is metal and stamped Gasills and Chambers Birmingham on the bottom. That is not the info I am needing. Allong the top edge is Queen Elizabeths E II R symbol along with the number 664. Right be...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors