Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! Help identifying old bowl from Germany

Does anybody know anything about this item? I tried searching for a similar item, but could not find one. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just wanted to share

Found this yesterday just sharing Jack Black looks like a great find after lookin on the net and eBay. 1989 could not find this exact one but similar WoW . What are your thoughts .

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Etching id help

Hi, I've had this for many years trying to decode the ancient language of cursive, but I cant seem to be able to read it. Its time for me to ask for help. : ( Does anyone have a clue on the artist or subject? Thank you all so much!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Frosted glass shades, help ID

How can you know if a shade is Aladdin? Any help with key words for these shades i.e., type, maker, age, is appreciated. I tried to find the pottery and glass board but could not. Thank you

Help in identifying painting

just bought today,haven't tried much yet but knew it was hard maybe someone recognize this signature, artist has a unique signature,thinking Saudi or Middle eastany help or clues? oil canvas over board 10 by 7 inch

Alvin sterling knife pattern NO. 6

Greetings, I recently bought a No. 6 pattern Alvin sterling silver handle knife. 12" long with a fine serrated blade. Is No. 6 a rare hard to find pattern? I only found one item of this pattern on ebay. Thank you in advance for any information.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors