Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Resolved! Is this a Litho Print of The Rebuilding of st Paul's

Hello and thankyou for any help given on this little 5.1/2" x 4.1/2" print by WB Gardner Jr of the rebuilding of St Paul's. It says from an original drawing in the possession of J.G. Grace, Esq. My question is is it considered a litho print I see no ...

Resolved! How to tell if a Pears annual magazine is original or reproduction?

How do I determine if this "Pears' Annual, 1897" is original or reproduction? Here are a few of my amateur photos.It measures 12 by 16". The cover says Pears' Annual 1897, but inside the top of the pages say "Pears' Christmas Annual 1897".Just lookin...

fullsizeoutput_7f0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_7f5.jpeg IMG_7005.JPG IMG_7007.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Would Anyone Be Able To Help Me Identify What Military Ship This Is?

Hi, Would anyone be able to help me with this photo? The photo is 11" x 14" with what looks like a Battleship in Hawaii or the South Pacific,The only marks that I can identify on the ship is: E15The ship looks to be coming into port with all men on d...

IMG_4193.JPG IMG_4187.JPG IMG_4188.JPG

Very old toy cannon:

Can anyone help me ID this old toy cannon? I can't find any markings on it, and I am not sure if it is several old toys put together to make a good one. I do know that during the depression people would go through the garbage dump and such for old th...

Resolved! Silver Hallmark on old fiddle back forks

I have some old fiddle back forks that I am trying to identify the marks. These forks are marked with a woman's head inside a flower shaped stamp. The makers mark is JD who I thought might be James Dixon but I havenlyome across his mark with the & S ...

Photo Feb 03, 4 30 31 PM.jpg Photo Feb 03, 4 30 49 PM.jpg Photo Feb 03, 4 31 33 PM.jpg

Please help identifying these buttons? sew on thingies? IDK.

First off, hi there, first time poster. I really want these, but I also don't know exactly what they are. I know I've seen things with holes like that before, but that must've slid out of my brain. They're so dang cute. Thanks for any help you can gi...

68751023_9_x.jpg 68751023_1_x.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can someone help identify the color of this stamp?

I have recently begun sorting through a load of stamps I have had for some time. I happaned across three 1861 3 cent washington stamps, and I am having trouble identifying the color. What differentiates rose from pink? These sure look pink to me....P...

Need opinions on a 1863 civil war newspaper ?

Hi All!I found this shopping at estate sales this weekend. It was priced for a dollar so I bought it for the old oak frame thinking that someone framed an old page from a book or bible, but when I got home I had noticed that it it was a newspaper or ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 146 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors