Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! Need help with inscription

I have an etching signed by John Jay but I cannot make out second word on pencil inscription on left side.It says:"first ????? proof""no 46"Any help?2 photos attached.Thank-you.

John Jay 1.jpg John Jay 2.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

1813 ANTIQUE NAVAL PLAQUE "LAWRENCE"

I have this antique plaque from 1813 associated with the Admiral Perry flagship the Lawrence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Lawrence_(1813) My mother said something to the effect that it hung over the Admiral's official room, but I can't substant...

Resolved! Question about artist "Christine Garrity West".

I'm searching for information about an artist called "Christine Garrity West".I've come across a signed Artist Proof after her and would like some information about her and the AP.It's called "Sunday Morning Walk".

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

need help with a large basket, any help

need help with a large basket that has printed images inside and outside of basket, the basket is 20" tall, 15 3/4" wide at top and 9 1/2" wide at bottom. is this folk art and is it old. its signed on bottom, O. Birkes 7542 it. any information bill

DSCN0799.JPG DSCN0800.JPG DSCN0801.JPG DSCN0802.JPG

Do you recognize this Artist?

Hello,Any help in recognizing this Artist would be appreciated. It is signed and numbered (in pencil) 143/150 in the bottom right-hand corner. The original Artist signature appears in the left-hand corner. The print appears to be sketched in black pa...

Please help ID a trinket box Le Tallec France ?

This box is about 2 1/2"s long about 2"s across and has beaded flowers in it. I have looked at written on bottom and looks like it may be Le Tallec ?Thank You for any info.Bob

2019-07-26 21.14.43.jpg 2019-07-26 21.14.53.jpg 2019-07-26 21.15.04.jpg 2019-07-26 21.15.20.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

mobile

please. Help me. The seller does not return the money and what do I do

Most Marked as Helpful Authors