Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! What is this large sterling silver item?

It is made buy: The Bailey Banks and Biddle Company. What is this item called? It weighs 20 ounces and stands 5 inches tall. the bowl is 5.5 inches across and 4 inches deep. Thank you!

Resolved! Help Identify MILITARY NAVAL BELT BUCKLE British Canadian LAUREL WREATH Crown with LETTER W

Any possibility someone could identify this vintage belt buckle? I'm pretty sure its military quite possibly Canadian or British. Very heavy. 2 3/4" wide. Well made with a large letter W within a laurel wreath and decorated with an anchor behind the ...

identifying signature

Need help identifying signature and translation of title of this painting. Also the year it is dated - THANKS for any help!

Resolved! Plate with a fake mark

Can I sell this plate if I don't mention or show the mark? I bought it here on ebay, but they didn't show a mark.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help ID Art Glass Perfume 1887

Any help appreciated, small glass perfume cased glass , Birmingham maker Saunders and Shepard, date 1887, does anyone know what the glass is named? Thanks Kim

Resolved! Please help me with makers mark

This mark is located on a 9.75 inch plate. I grew up with it being called a "hot plate" as it protected the table from the hot serving dishes. I guess some would call it a trivet. At any rate, I am unable to identify the marks on this one. I know my ...

Help to ID Plate

Large  12 " plate or charge butterfly's and flowers . Help Thank You

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors