Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Please help identify this carousel horse ornament

I have this horse, maybe carousel horse and think its lovely I'm curious if anyone knows anything about this or can help me identify? I've searched high and low online but can't find anything that matches this exact one. It is 15" in length Appreciat...

Is this Civil War Sword a Replica?

I got this sword at auction. I saw another one with "Iron Proof" on the blade and a slighty more ornate handle go for $600 but I am not sure how to price this one. Any information would help lots.

IMG_1981.JPG IMG_1974.JPG IMG_1973.JPG IMG_1978.JPG
User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need help identifying military patch

I have a patch that looks like a military patch, but not sure. It measures 3-1/4" x 2" and has what looks like 4 anchors surrounding a circle with a triangle in the middle. Each side has a star. The patch is black and the embroidery is gold.Can anyon...

Can you help value this hair brush?

Hello, Please could you help me in identifying and valuing this product. The pattern looks like the Gorham pattern however as far as I know those where silver whereas I don't believe this is. Thank you in advance

HELP!!! What Is This Item?

One Side.Other Side.If Worn As A Bracelet.This has been in my family forever. There is no family member left that I can ask about this item. I'm turning to the collector community for help and hopefully an answer. I don't know if this item is a woman...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Resolved! what is pinsit

on a silhouette under the signature is the word pinsit, what is pinsit. m bill

DSC00643.JPG DSC00647.JPG

Need Help With A Pottery Piece As to Maker?

Hi I have a super larger vintage beautiful blue platter with a flower in center and I have no idea as to the maker? Does anyone know who's make/mark this is? Help thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Confusing designs elements on fluted or bulbous silver bowl. Where do you think it's from?

I have this 12 inch bowl with 3 claw legs. There are no markings for maker or silver content. I'm confused about where this bowl was made. It has Mexican, Native American and South American or Spain design elements. It might just be an El Paso Mercad...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors