Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! Origin Of Pair Of Hand Painted Round Lidded Boxes

Hi, can anyone identify origin of these hand painted enamel and lacquer wood lidded boxes? Each are painted with same characters and decoration. I am not sure if it is Asian, or perhaps Middle Eastern. There are what appears to be monkeys and figures...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Small orange color glass pitcher

Is this small pitcher anything special? It is 3" high and 2" in diameter across the top. The top rim has glass beading. A name and maker would be appreciated, thank you.

MINI BOTTLES-PITCHERS (5).JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Identify a Ucagco item

Browsed hundreds of images and came to a dead end. 4" long, 2" diameter round part. Guessing a display for either a tea or sake set? There's a small valley in the front of the flat part that could be a plate rest. Any help is appreciated in advance.

IMG_3787.JPG IMG_3788.JPG IMG_3789.JPG

New policy on shipping 1st class for sports cards

Has anyone else had issues with the new policy of sellers shipping sports cards 1st class? The sellers are supposed to use a stiff cardboard envelope to ship. Out of the last 5 purchases I have made from different sellers four used regular paper enve...

Resolved! Is this a military pin?

I got this gorgeous pin from an estate sale. It was in a group with airline pins, but hubby thinks it is a WWII victory pin. We have done some research on it, checking out defunct airlines and WWII pins. No markings on it. 3" wingspan.

027.JPG 028.JPG

managed payments, coins

Now that I've been forced into managed payments (which increase sales fees), I'm not allowed to sell coins. I don't understand. I've 50 year old proof sets and 100 year old silver dollars. I just purchased more silver dollars to sell. Now ebay says I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

need help with chinese watercolor

2 chinese water colors lady & a man, i think there are very old, no name on them, i took 1 apart and the paper it is on had problems and it was glued to a differant paper. the workman ship on these is very good, i think they are watercolor but could ...

DSC00622 (1).JPG DSC00633 (2).JPG DSC00623 (1).JPG DSC00622 (1).JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors