Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Resolved! Unintentional negative review for "mocb"

Let me be clear. I love the sterling silver pocket ashtray I bought from them. It's gorgeous. It arrived on-time, and in perfect condition. I couldn't be more pleased with it. I apologize to them, profusely. MOCB delivered what they promised. I'd buy...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Crystal Identification

I bought a crystal punch bowl at an estate sale. I am trying to identify the manufacturer/pattern. See photos of the lid. The foil label translates from German "real lead crystal hand sanded"

IMG_3938.JPG IMG_3940.JPG

Jimmy Conners Glossy Photo

Hello I came across this Glossy 8" x 10" photo taken by a photographer for the Oregon Journal of Jimmy Conners Tennis Great. I don't know what year or what tournament it is from any ideas? The man in the background on the right hand side is so famili...

IMG_2889.jpg IMG_2890.jpg

Pichwai or Pichhavai Painting on Silk

I need help with this Pichwai. I have been doing research on this item, but I need the advise of a professional. It is large, measuring at 6' by 4' in the frame, but it is actually larger than this. I Know that this is Krishna, but I don't know who t...

20210409_100948.jpg 20210410_123247.jpg 20210410_123656.jpg 20210410_123647.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors