cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying again. Little English bowl or dish, what was it used for?

Sorry, I couldn't get the photos to load on my first post regarding this dish, and also was unable to delete the post.

Here are the other photos, I think anyway 🙂

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
16 REPLIES 16

@lovefindingtreasures2,

You can use the Photo Icon to open the photo poster, and then follow the prompts to post pictures. You can paste a screenshot into the photo poster, or drag and drop pictures from your computer.

Camera Icon.jpg

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

@lacemaker3 

Thanks! That is what I have been doing and it just won't do it for me. It keeps giving me an HTML error notice with no way to fix it. I've been using the camera icon as the original way I used to upload photos here no longer works for me.

I'll try again, not sure what is wrong.

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

I just tried again to post the photos, this is what I keep getting as an error message. Anyone know what to do? There was no message attached with the photo, just the photo. I don't understand at all 🙂

"Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

@lovefindingtreasures2, after you click on the Camera Icon, does it open the Photo Poster, which looks like this?

image.png

What are you doing once you get to that page?

I don't get the Invalid HTML error when I post pictures this way ... I only get that error if I try to paste a picture directly into the body of the message.

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

IMG_9780.jpg

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

IMG_9778.jpgIMG_9786.jpg

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

I just switched browsers from Safari to Chrome and I was able to post the photos. Odd but there they are 🙂

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

but ... but ... but .... How? What did you do to post them this time?

I'm really glad that you were able to get it to work, but I'm collecting info for the eBay Community team about these errors, so they can try to get them to stop.

Did you get to the Photo Poster page that I showed in Message 5?

If so, what did you do from there to get the pictures to post?

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

I did exactly the same thing I was doing using Safari. I just opened Chrome and tried it from Chrome, same way, and it went through fine.

To double check, I returned to Safari and tried to post it again, I received the same message about HTML, could never post it.

Perhaps it is a Safari browser issue? I don't know, I didn't do anything different.

I did see in the corner when I was trying to post that you can make your photos private or public. I did switch it to public but that made no difference.

I can only conclude at this point it was Safari? I don't know, hope this helps somehow.

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

@argon38 

You ROCK! There it is, my little sugar dish 🙂 Thank you my friend, really appreciate it! 

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Glad to help! Hope your information also helps to resolve the photo glitch.

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

OK, but what did you do in Chrome that worked? Do you use Safari and Chrome on a mobile device, or a computer/laptop?

Did you get these two screens like I posted before?

Sorry, I'm getting a bit frustrated here. I'm trying to help you, and gather more information, but you haven't answred the questions. It's great that you found a way that works, but unless you answer these few simple questions, I can't begin to figure out if it's just an issue with Safari, or something else.

Camera Icon.jpg

image.png

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

@lacemaker3 

I use a Mac laptop and I did it exactly as you have laid out above. I hit the camera icon, loaded the photos with choose files and hit done.

It works fine on Chrome, I get the HTML message with Safari.

I used to load photos using the box under this box that is below, "

Drag and drop here or browse files to attach
Maximum size: 5 MB • Maximum attachments allowed: 4"

That stopped working for me a couple of weeks ago and I had to start using the camera icon (no idea why the sudden change when it was working perfectly before).

Yes, I get the exact same 2 boxes you posted above. On Chrome it worked, on Safari it did not. Over all, something went wonky because I can no longer use the "drag and drop" box that is below.

Let me know if this helps, not sure what you need 🙂
Message 15 of 17
latest reply