cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original painting at variance with artists M.O.

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/7M3voVyU0rw I've  an iriginal painting by an Clyde Zulch which is quite different from the art I was able to review by said artist only did I accept they were the same artist after comparing signatures. I'm  inquiring if anyone is knowledgable in such things and what value this presumably rare piece of art might fetc

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Original painting at variance with artists M.O.

Where does that link lead in your post?   I suggest you post photos of the painting in question by using the camera icon at the top of the text box.   

Rita

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I can't see the painting you are talking about and can only comment on your comment "and what value this presumably rare piece of art might fetc... ", well, at the price points I found like $175 and $300, the word rare should be tossed out. Rare is a very precious word in the art world reserved for artworks that are truly rare. The word rare might be left out of your search and you might get more results. And like Melda mentioned, post actual photos (front,/back/close up of the sig).

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I dont know how to exit but i posted new post w pics but i thought i put pics in the first one too.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I I thought i did. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

You have to use the camera icon at the top of the posting box. It's the third icon from the end at the top.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Here are the photos.

20210314_132944 (1).jpg

20210314_132939.jpg

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I don't quite know what to make of it.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply